We are looking for an Accounts Executive with experience in client accounting to join our team. Based in our Birkirkara offices the role requires a person with drive and ambition who also enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The role entails to work in a team, committed towards delivering a quality customer experience to our clients. Part of ARQ Group, ARQ Accounting Limited provides a range of local and international clients with book-keeping, management accounting and VAT Compliance services.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day to day book-keeping.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly/annual management accounts and VAT compliance.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for reviewing the tasks delegated to junior accounts executive.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
- Able to work on their own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Experience in payroll is considered an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office package.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Final stages of completing ACCA certification, or equivalent qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.