Executive – Corporate Services
Forming part of ARQ Group, ARQ Corporate Limited is a licensed Corporate Service Provider providing a comprehensive range of corporate services and solutions to clients seeking to set up, administer or reinvent their business and manage the organisation through every stage of its life cycle. It also acts as a trusted advisor, adding value to the services that it offers.
The Executive – Corporate Services will report to the Assistant Manager. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in a timely manner.
- Setting up and registering Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Attending client entities’ board meetings and circulating agendas, proxy forms and taking minutes.
- Keeping the client portfolio in good standing and compliant with Maltese laws.
- Preparation, and submission of statutory filings.
- Opening/closing of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed.
- Liaising and corresponding with in-house lawyers, accountants, and auditors on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- At least 2 years professional experience in a similar role.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a related field.
- Sound working knowledge of Company Law.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft software packages and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with minimal supervision, be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames.
What We Offer:
- Great career development opportunities and client exposure.
- Flexible remote working policy.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Exciting and friendly work environment.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Achievement bonus for employees who further their education in relation to their role.
- An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events on a regular basis.
Should the above vacancy be of interest to you, we would like to hear from you. An application letter together with a detailed CV should be sent to [email protected] The short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an online interview.