Executive – Tax
Forming part of ARQ Group, ARQ Accounting Limited provides local and international clients with a range of services that include book-keeping, management accounting, payroll, tax, and VAT compliance services as well as tax advisory services and acts as a trusted advisor, adding value to these standard services.
The Executive – Tax will report to the Tax Partner through the Senior Executive – Tax. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience.
- Preparing tax returns for corporate and individual clients.
- Preparing tax refund forms and shareholder’s registration forms.
- Manage flings with CFR and VAT Department on behalf of clients.
- Assisting in tax and VAT advisory projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of articles, newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Advising clients on the impact of changes to domestic legislation and how this may impact their business.
Qualifications & Attributes
- At least 3 years’ experience within a tax centric environment.
- Advanced stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience in preparing and submitting tax returns and tax refund applications.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS
- Excel and be ready to learn to operate company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
- A flexible approach to work.