Gaming Regulatory Advisor
We are looking to recruit a Gaming Regulatory Advisor to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment.
Main duties and Key Responsibilities will include:
- Follow local and international regulatory compliance scene, monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment.
- Liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a regulatory consultant in terms of regulatory changes and demands.
- Manage license applications and liaise with clients in relation to application submission documentation including due diligence materials, business plans, policies, procedures and agreements.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients, meeting respective requirements, demands and expectations.
- Ensure clients are provided with day-to-day support on issues relating to compliance and regulation.
- Ensure clients remain compliant with MGA, UKGC and other regulators’ rules and regulations, as applicable, and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to and,
- Liaise with the MGA, FIAU and other supervisory bodies to respond to client queries.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the gaming industry or in a similar role is a plus but not required, as long as the candidate has a keen interest in the industry. Training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills; proficient English (written and spoken).
- Be an active team player.
- Have to ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Keen interest in research with special emphasis on legal developments affecting dynamic industries.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, IT, Finance, Law or similar, or a Professional Certificate in Gaming or compliance
What we offer:
- Opportunities for career development.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Exciting and friendly work environment.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Achievement bonus for employees.
- An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events on a regular basis.
Should the above vacancy be of interest to you, we would like to hear from you. An application letter together with a detailed CV should be sent to [email protected].