Junior Executive – Accounting
Forming part of the ARQ Group, ARQ Accounting Limited provides local and international clients with a range of services that include book-keeping, management accounting, payroll and VAT compliance services and acts as a trusted advisor, adding value to these standard services.
The Supervisor – Accounting will report to the Partner managing ARQ Accounting Limited. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients.
- General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records.
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements.
- Filing and records retention.
- Maintaining financial information, files and records to ensure that the documentation is available and that it complies with the established policies and regulatory guidelines.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- At least 1 year’s experience in a client accounting role.
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Experience in payroll and QuickBooks is considered an asset.