Junior Executive – Accounts
Part of ARQ Group, ARQ Accounting Limited provides a range of local and international clients with Book-keeping, Management Accounting, Payroll and VAT Compliance services.
We are seeking to employ a Junior Executive to strengthen our Accounting team, under the supervision of the Accounting Manger & Partner. Based in our Birkirkara offices, the role requires an ambitious person, who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The candidate must be committed towards delivering a quality customer experience to our clients.
- General Accounting functions including maintaining Accounting records.
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements.
- Filing and records retention.
- Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Must be honest and trustworthy.
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.