Junior Executive – Corporate
We are looking to recruit a Junior Corporate Executive to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
- Manage a small portfolio of clients and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely manner and in accordance to Regulatory Procedures.
- Preparation of Corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance.
- Maintain an organised and structured client filing system.
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal departments.
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Office Software Applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A-level standard of education.
- Previous experience working in Corporate will be considered an asset but is not a must for this role.