Junior Executive – Corporate Services
Forming part of ARQ Group, ARQ Corporate Limited is a licensed Corporate Service Provider providing a comprehensive range of corporate services and solutions to clients seeking to set up, administer or reinvent their business and manage the organisation through every stage of its life cycle. It also acts as a trusted advisor, adding value to the services that it offers.
The Junior Executive will report to the Corporate Executive. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients.
- Assisting the team with client requests in a timely manner.
- Preparing corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance.
- Maintaining an organised and structured client filing system together with the corporate assistant.
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- A-level standard of education.
- Previous experience working in corporate services will be considered an asset but is not a must for this role.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of office software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver with high attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- Opportunities for career development.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Exciting and friendly work environment.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Achievement bonus for employees who further their education in relation to their role.
- An active social committee, organizing various fun and team-building events on a regular basis.
Should the above vacancy be of interest to you, we would like to hear from you. An application letter together with a detailed CV should be submitted to this link.
The short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an online interview.