Junior Regulatory Advisor
We are looking to recruit a Junior Regulatory Advisor to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detail oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
- Develop expertise in ICO, Blockchain and Crypto Business and Traditional Financial Services Advisory.
- Manage a number of client portfolios and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely manner and in accordance to Regulatory Procedures.
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities.
- Brief direct superiors with issues.
- Prepare and update informational & promotional content.
- Write a regular number of articles for dissemination.
Skills & Qualifications
- Postgraduate studies in Economics, Finance, or related.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.