We are looking to recruit a Regulatory Advisor to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment.
- Follow local and international regulatory compliance scene, monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment.
- Liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a regulatory consultant in terms of regulatory changes and demands.
- Manage license applications and liaise with clients in relation to application submission documentation including due diligence materials, business plans, policies, procedures and agreements.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients, meeting respective requirements, demands and expectations.
- Ensure clients are provided with day-to-day support on issues relating to compliance and regulation.
- Ensure clients remain compliant with MGA, UKGC and other regulators’ rules and regulations, as applicable, and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to.
- Liaise with the MGA, FIAU and other supervisory bodies to respond to client queries.
Skills & Qualifications
- Possess a degree in Law, accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Have a keen interest in the gaming industry.
- Capable of working within a team, prioritise and work to demanding deadlines.
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.