Senior Advisor – Regulatory Compliance (Gaming Unit)
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Advisor for our Regulatory Compliance (Gaming Unit), to join our growing team on a full-time basis.
The Senior Advisor will report to the Partner of Regulatory Compliance (Gaming Unit). This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detail oriented, work well in a team, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the gaming regulatory compliance function of the business, maintain excellent client relations, contribute towards business development and the expansion of the Firm’s existing portfolio of gaming clients.
- Follow the local and international regulatory compliance scene, monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment and write and publish related articles.
- Liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a regulatory consultant in terms of regulatory changes and demands.
- Effectively develop, co-ordinate and manage a team to meet client requirements, demands and expectations.
- Review license applications and liaise with clients in relation to application submission documentation including due diligence materials, business plans, policies, procedures, and agreements.
- Ensure clients are provided with day-to-day support on issues relating to compliance and regulation.
- Ensure clients remain compliant with Maltese, UKGC and other regulators’ rules and regulations, as applicable, and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to.
- Liaise with the MGA, FIAU and other supervisory bodies to respond to queries such as customer complaints, breaches of compliance, filing of STRs etc.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- A university degree or equivalent qualification in commerce, information technology, finance or law.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the Gaming industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the Gaming industry, and related structures.
- Ability to keep abreast with upcoming developments and be quick to adapt and respond to changes within the industry.
- A good understanding of anti-money laundering law, company law, IP law and/or privacy law would be considered as an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for career development.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Exciting and friendly work environment.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Achievement bonus for employees.
- An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events on a regular basis.
Should the above vacancy be of interest to you, we would like to hear from you. An application letter together with a detailed CV should be sent to [email protected].