Senior Regulatory Advisor
We are looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Advisor to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment.
- Liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a Regulatory Consultant in terms of Regulatory changes and demands;
- Follow local and international regulatory compliance scene, monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment;
- Manage license applications and liaise with clients in relation to application submission documentation including due diligence materials, business plans, policies, procedures and agreements;
- Act as point of liaison between the license holder and the regulator, mainly the Malta Financial Services Authority;
- Ensure that all licensed entities remain compliant with all the applicable rules and regulations and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to;
- Ensure clients are provided with day-to-day support on issues relating to Compliance and Regulation.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working within the Industry;
- Possess a degree in Law, Accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or an equivalent qualification;
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the financial services industry, and related structures;
- Ability to keep abreast with upcoming developments and willingness to readily to quickly respond to changes within the industry;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Proactive, attentive and eager to ensure all regulatory compliance is adhered to at all times and
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.