Events & Training
The ARQ team of experts are regularly hosting, attending and presenting at conferences and events, both locally and internationally.
We keep abreast of the latest trends globally and in turn share our expertise on an ongoing basis.
Upcoming ARQ Events:
Recent ARQ Events:
- AML & Financial Crime Conference 2021 – The FATF plenary decision – What are the next steps?
- Malta: Opportunity Knocks – Citizenship & Residency Webinar
- Gaming Compliance Forum 2020
- SIGMA Europe – Virtual Expo – Nov 2020
- May/June 2020: Internet Investigative Skills Courses
- 23-25 June 2020: Three-part virtual training session: A practical guide to Customer Due Diligence
Training & development of our people and those of our clients has always been intrinsic to our operations. This culture of knowledge sharing, coupled with the increased regulatory & compliance obligations faced by many industry sectors today, has resulted in the establishment of ARQ Educate.
ARQ Educate is the dedicated, specialist training division of ARQ Group, providing a wide range of training solutions ranging from online, on-demand courses through to bespoke training catering for the specific needs of our clients.