Events & Training
The ARQ team of experts are regularly hosting, attending and presenting at conferences and events, both locally and internationally.
We keep abreast of the latest trends globally and in turn share our expertise on an ongoing basis.
Upcoming ARQ Events:
- 01 June 2023 – Gaming Compliance Forum 2023 (Sponsored by ComplyRadar)
- 21 June 2023 – Fundamentals of risk management workshop training
Recent ARQ Events:
- November 2022: SiGMA Europe
- June 2022: The Third AML & Financial Crime Conference
- April 2022: ICE London 2022
- Nov 2021: SiGMA Europe
- July 2021: AML & Financial Crime Conference 2021 – The FATF plenary decision – What are the next steps?
- June 2021: Malta: Opportunity Knocks – Citizenship & Residency Webinar
- December 2020: Gaming Compliance Forum 2020
Training & development of our people and those of our clients has always been intrinsic to our operations. This culture of knowledge sharing, coupled with the increased regulatory & compliance obligations faced by many industry sectors today, has resulted in the establishment of ARQ Educate.
ARQ Educate is the dedicated, specialist training division of ARQ Group, providing a wide range of training solutions ranging from online, on-demand courses through to bespoke training catering for the specific needs of our clients.