Junior Corporate Administrator
ARQ Group is a professional services organisation which brings together expertise in corporate, accountancy, taxation, business advisory and related services within one office grouping with independent audit and legal support also close at hand. This new entity carries forward the experience, culture and work ethic accumulated over the course of a number of years and countless client relations into a fresh and more developed environment.
We are looking to recruit a junior corporate administrator to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
- Manage a number of client portfolios and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures
- Preparation of corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, banks International Tax Unit and VAT Department
- Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions as well as annual maintenance of the company`s corporate minute files
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail;
Having an A Level standard of education is an advantage but not a must. Your personality and can do attitude is important to us. If you feel you have the necessary experience or are simply looking for a new challenge please get in touch
Applications together with a detailed CV should be sent to [email protected]. The short listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview.