In undertaking the role of Corporate Advisor, ARQ Advisory Ltd is responsible for guiding Applicants through the listing process on the Prospects Multilateral Trading Facility, ensuring that all pre-listing as well as on going conditions and requirements are adhered to. As corporate advisor, our role shall also consist of:
- Drafting and submitting all required documentation for listing;
- Ensuring that our clientele adhere to any due diligence requirements
- Assessing the quality and standard of the corporate governance of our client and ensuring that compliance, transparency and accounting protocols are adhered to
- Assessing the financial sustainability forecasts of our clients based on their robustness and viability.
- Liaising regularly with our clients ensure that all app appropriate notifications are released and continuing obligations are fulfilled for the duration of the security listing.
At ARQ Advisory, we prioritise the development of long-term professional relationships with our clientele and we shall make every effort to ensure that our services match, and possibly surpass the expectations of our clients.