Community Malta Agency is the government entity responsible for administering and processing all Maltese citizenship related matters. This includes accepting and processing applications for the acquisition of Maltese citizenship by descent, citizenship through merit, citizenship by naturalisation through long term residence and through exceptional service by merit and investment in Malta.
Applications for this programme are limited to 400 in any one calendar year and a total of 1500 over the lifetime of the programme which came into effect in 2021.
ARQ Immigration Advisory Ltd is authorised by the Community Malta Agency to assist clients considering an application under this programme (License number AKM-ARQI-21). Our dedicated, multi-lingual private clients team, supported by our legal, tax, corporate, trust and concierge de partments, are experienced and well positioned to provide guidance throughout the process and beyond.
Key Features & Benefits:
- The Maltese Passport is ranked 8th globally
- English speaking EU & Commonwealth member state
- Enjoy visa-free travel to 182 countries
- Family eligibility – spouse, dependant children & parents
- Favourable tax regime – fixed rates of taxation & double taxation relief
- Fast track residence in 1 to 3 weeks, granting immediate Schengen mobility
For further information please contact [email protected]
Please Note: Community Malta Agency and Residency Malta Agency have suspended, until further notice, the processing of citizenship and residency applications for nationals of the Russian Federation and Belarus. Click here for the full press release.