ARQ Group (the “Group”) is a professional services organisation, providing a wide range of advisory and corporate services to local and international clients within different industry sectors.
Working collaboratively with Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal and Capstone Group, ARQ brings together professionals from different disciplines to provide a holistic service offering to the highest standards of excellence. ARQ has built a strong reputation in regulatory and AML compliance advisory services both within the financial services and gaming sectors. The Group also has a strong corporate services, accounting, and tax advisory practice, delivering bespoke solutions that help drive the growth and success of its corporate and private clients.
A vacancy has arisen in ARQ Resources Limited, the strategic support function of the Group that provides support and expert services in the fields of human resources, ICT, marketing, administration, and finance to all entities forming part of ARQ Group.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Marketing Manager on a full-time basis who will assume responsibility for the marketing function of the Group. The successful candidate should have the skills and ability to lead and take ownership of this function fostering a continuous improvement approach to deliver nothing less than exceptional deliverables.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Marketing Manager will be expected to:
- Act as the Group’s ambassador in all marketing initiatives in line with the business and people marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement overall comprehensive go-to-market strategy, including campaign concept creation and management – ensuring that all campaigns align with overall business strategy and objectives.
- Draft and distribute press releases and other communications, monitor media coverage, and create positive exposure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organisation to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Develop an annual marketing plan and strategies to promote the Group as an employer of choice, elevate the Group’s profile and drive qualified traffic and business.
- Craft and deploy successful marketing campaigns from concept to execution, incorporating organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with media outlets, influencers, and industry partners.
- Develop and create content for campaigns and social media channels ensuring collaboration with cross-functional teams within the organisation for consistent messages across all channels.
- Continuously develop and reshape best practices while keeping up to date with latest trends.
- Monitor and approve marketing material and content before going live.
- Prepare and oversee the marketing budget for the Group with the direction of the Managing Partner.
- Report on the performance of the Group’s marketing campaigns.
- Lead and take an active role in organising the Group’s promotional events as well as the Group’s participation in fairs and conferences.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A genuine passion for being creative and willing to take ownership of the role assigned.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics will be preferred.
- A strong sense of aesthetic, attention to detail and passionate for great copy.
- Embrace strong values combined with a readiness to challenge convention.
- Flexible, proactive, and able to handle a variety of tasks, responsibilities, and direction from the members of the Board.
- Experience working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment with diverse teams.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Maltese.
- A combination of decisiveness and sound judgement.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a marketing role with at least two years’ experience at a management or senior executive level.
- A degree in a marketing related field will be considered an asset.
What we Offer
- Opportunities for career development.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Exciting and friendly work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Achievement bonus for employees who further their education in relation to their role.
- An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events.
Should the above vacancy be of interest to you, we would like to hear from you.
An application letter together with a detailed CV should be sent to [email protected]. The short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview.